Letter of Introduction
Deriving from the Declaration of Independence, we the people have an unalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. These truths are sacred and undeniable.
Liberty HealthShare℠ is in the pursuit to preserve these rights. Healthcare, something that should be private and the choice of every American, is now undergoing a threat to government control. Liberty HealthShare℠ is a group of health conscious, self-pay patients, banding together to share in the expense of medical costs.
As a healthcare sharing ministry 501 (c) 3 non-profit, Liberty HealthShare℠ operates in a system that has not be made available to the general public. Healthcare sharing ministries have existed in religious groups for centuries. Galatians 6:2 states, “Bear one another’s burdens, and thus fulfill the law of Christ.” Liberty HealthShare℠ works to emulate this principle to bring this to all Americans regardless of religious affiliations.
Liberty HealthShare’s℠ predecessor, Christian Financial Death Assistance (CFDA) got its start in 1990. Following a tragic accident that left a church member in serious financial need, and the church pulling together to seek financial comfort for this member. Since commencing, CFDA has been operating successfully for decades. Never failing to meet the needs of its members.
Dale Bellis, Liberty HealthShare’s℠ Executive Director, has been involved with healthcare sharing ministry since its conception. Vowed to make this available to everyone in the country, he constructed a way to make this happen.
Liberty HealthShare℠ operates on a few simple beliefs:
- We believe that our personal rights and liberties originate from God and are bestowed on us by God, and are not concessions granted to us by governments or men.
- We believe every individual has a fundamental religious right to worship the God of the Bible in his or her own way.
- We believe it is our biblical and ethical obligation to assist our fellow man when they are in need according to our available resources and opportunity.
- We believe it is our spiritual duty to God and our ethical duty to others to maintain a godly lifestyle and avoid foods, behaviors or habits that produce sickness or disease.
- We believe it is our fundamental right of conscience to direct our own healthcare, in consultation with physicians, family or other valued advisors, free from government dictates, restraints and oversight.
Following these principles, Liberty HealthShare℠ has been able to provide members with healthcare choices that cut costs for every individual.
As a healthcare sharing ministry, we work to provide members with an alternative to traditional insurance. Our fellow members are committed to each other. After years of continued success, we have the opportunity to help American’s take back control of their healthcare and free them from government-mandates.