Congratulations to our members who have completed their HealthTrac journey in the month of October! These
members have taken steps to improve their health and well-being for themselves,
their families, and the entire Liberty HealthShare community.
Working one-on-one with a personal HealthTrac coach, each member has followed a program to help them in one or more areas, including diabetes, smoking cessation, weight loss, hypertension, heart disease, or high cholesterol. These members have done the hard work over the long term to meet their goals.
Here’s some of what October's graduates had to say about the program and their coaches:
- "Thank you for the fantastic support!"
- "Loved the entire experience and the accountability. Feeling great!
- "Thanks to the Heath coaches for their friendliness and helpful information!"
- "So thankful for Heather! Very helpful coach."
- "Thanks to Andrea Wilson and Cindy Heslop in coaching me through Liberty Healthshare. I will continue to use their tips and keep on a course for good health!"
- "So Blessed to be part of the Liberty Healthshare family."
- "Thank you for your support and encouragement!"
HealthTrac offers provisional membership and coaching to those who are motivated to make healthy lifestyle changes and want be a part of a caring healthsharing community. One of the benefits of HealthTrac is working with a coach who offers personalized health plans, educational resources, encouragement and support, and collaborative goal-setting.
All of the members below have met their goals and have officially completed HealthTrac. But support does not end at the finish line! We understand that maintaining a positive lifestyle is key to creating and stewarding one of our most valuable resources, our health so our healthcare team checks in with members to provide ongoing support and resources.