Congratulations to our members who have completed their HealthTrac journey in the month of March! These
members have taken steps to improve their health and well-being for themselves,
their families, and the entire Liberty HealthShare community.
Working one-on-one with a personal HealthTrac coach, each member has followed a program to help them in one or more areas, including diabetes, smoking cessation, weight loss, hypertension, heart disease, or high cholesterol. These members have done the hard work over the long term to meet their goals.
Here’s some of what March's graduates had to say about the program and their coaches:
- "When I was first told I had to meet with a health coach, I was not that excited. However, after this experience I would recommend it to everyone. I am on a healthier track because of time spent with my health coach. Thanks Liberty HealthShare!" Gennarino D.
- "Thank you for inspiring me to achieve my weight loss goals." Janet B.
- "I enjoyed working with Amy Reinhardt. She did a great job helping me stay/keep on a healthy direction with my long term Heath goals." Joe C.
- "Thank you, LIbertyHealthShare, I am appreciative of the opportunity to be a part of this community and will do my part to maintain its strength and health." Sheryl O.
- "Never hurts to have a health coach to hit one’s goals. Thanks to Sherry Thacker, I lowered my blood pressure and lost 11 pounds in 90 days or so. If I can do it, so can you! God bless! Thomas W.
- "Great program!" Tim M.
HealthTrac offers provisional membership and coaching to those who are motivated to make healthy lifestyle changes and want be a part of a caring healthsharing community. One of the benefits of HealthTrac is working with a coach who offers personalized health plans, educational resources, encouragement and support, and collaborative goal-setting.
All of the members above have met their goals and have officially completed HealthTrac. But support does not end at the finish line! We understand that maintaining a positive lifestyle is key to creating and stewarding one of our most valuable resources, our health, so our healthcare team checks in with members to provide ongoing support and resources.