Congratulations to our members who have completed their HealthTrac journey in the month of January! These
members have taken steps to improve their health and well-being for themselves,
their families, and the entire Liberty HealthShare community.
Working one-on-one with a personal HealthTrac coach, each member has followed a program to help them in one or more areas, including diabetes, smoking cessation, weight loss, hypertension, heart disease, or high cholesterol. These members have done the hard work over the long term to meet their goals.
Here’s some of what January's graduates had to say about the program and their coaches:
- "Thank you Cindy for always being there for me." Bridgenne M.
- "My health coaches we like friends to me. In addition to the accountability element, I was also provided with great resources! Although I have graduated from the program, I am well equipped to stay on track. Thank you!" Connie V.
- "Thanks for the help in achieving my goal and getting me moving in the right direction." Kelley B.
- "My coach was great and gave me a lot of good ideas!" Kathie M.
- "Amy was wonderful! She was supportive and provided great resources to help me achieve my goals!" Laura K.
- "We included exercise along with dietary changes into my program. As an unexpected result, I was able to hold a conversation as I hiked a trail in the Alps with a young man 30 years my junior! Thank you!" Thomas M.
|Kelley D Barr|
HealthTrac offers provisional membership and coaching to those who are motivated to make healthy lifestyle changes and want be a part of a caring healthsharing community. One of the benefits of HealthTrac is working with a coach who offers personalized health plans, educational resources, encouragement and support, and collaborative goal-setting.
All of the members below have met their goals and have officially completed HealthTrac. But support does not end at the finish line! We understand that maintaining a positive lifestyle is key to creating and stewarding one of our most valuable resources, our health, so our healthcare team checks in with members to provide ongoing support and resources.