Congratulations to our members who have completed their HealthTrac journey this month! These
members have taken steps to improve their health and well-being for themselves,
their families, and the entire Liberty HealthShare community.
Working one-on-one with a personal HealthTrac coach, each member has followed a program to help them in one or more areas, including diabetes, smoking cessation, weight loss, hypertension, heart disease, or high cholesterol. These members have done the hard work over the long term to meet their goals.
Here’s some of what this month’s graduates had to say about the program and their coaches:
- "What a great program!"
- "Thank you for your positivity & motivation over the last few months!"
- "Really awesome having someone checking in on my progress and giving helpful links and ideas on how to improve my situation. I was able to come off my hypertension medicine. Thanks!"
- "I am so grateful for my health coach who helped me
with my weight loss success. I feel so much better!"
- "HealthTrac was well worth the effort as it made me much more conscious of my personal health and ways I can change it for the better."
- "So happy to have reached my goal, all my coaches have been great! I will continue to be healthier, and eat well!"
- "Great experience."
- "Had a great coach that made all the difference in achieving my goals."
- "Liberty's health coaches are very professional and helpful!"
HealthTrac offers provisional membership and coaching to those who are motivated to make healthy lifestyle changes and want be a part of a caring healthsharing community. One of the benefits of HealthTrac is working with a coach who offers personalized health plans, educational resources, encouragement and support, and collaborative goal-setting.
All of the members below have met their goals and have officially completed HealthTrac. But support does not end at the finish line! We understand that maintaining a positive lifestyle is key to creating and stewarding one of our most valuable resources, our health so our healthcare team checks in with members to provide ongoing support and resources.
Once again, congratulations to all members who completed HealthTrac this month!
Antonio Di Cristo