Congratulations to our members who have completed their HealthTrac journey this month! These
members have taken steps to improve their health and well-being for themselves,
their families, and the entire Liberty HealthShare community.
Working one-on-one with a personal HealthTrac coach, each member has followed a program to help them in one or more areas, including diabetes, smoking cessation, weight loss, hypertension, heart disease, or high cholesterol. These members have done the hard work over the long term to meet their goals.
Here’s some of what July's graduates had to say about the program and their coaches:
- "Thank you all for being there for me. God Bless you all!"
- "My coach was so helpful and full of good advice and recommendations."
- "Great program!"
- "So happy to reach my goals!!"
- "Thanks to my coach who helped me get to my goal."
- "My coach was very knowledgeable and gave me advice throughout the program. She suggested foods,vitamins, and sent me information on cholesterol. Thank you again for all your help. She was great to talk to and she guided me in the right direction."
HealthTrac offers provisional membership and coaching to those who are motivated to make healthy lifestyle changes and want be a part of a caring healthsharing community. One of the benefits of HealthTrac is working with a coach who offers personalized health plans, educational resources, encouragement and support, and collaborative goal-setting.
All of the members below have met their goals and have officially completed HealthTrac. But support does not end at the finish line! We understand that maintaining a positive lifestyle is key to creating and stewarding one of our most valuable resources, our health so our healthcare team checks in with members to provide ongoing support and resources.
Once again, congratulations to all members who completed HealthTrac this month!