A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away existed a movie franchise that united and inspired millions, shaping the very fabric of planetary pop culture. You don't need to be one of the die-hard fans that bought your advance tickets for multiple showings of its latest installment to be somewhat familiar with Star Wars. Its pervasive influences are tough to miss in our world.
What if the knowledge and power of health sharing could reach the farthest parts of our galaxy? Let's settle first for our great nation, but just imagine IF health sharing could be like The Force in the Star Wars films. This is the healthcare option you're looking for…
5 Ways Health Sharing is like The Force
1. Power: In Episode IV, the wise Jedi Master, Obi-Wan tells his new apprentice, "The Force is what gives a Jedi his power." The power of health sharing is also undeniable. As thousands of members of the Liberty HealthShare universe join forces, their individual, yet collective financial resources pay millions of dollars of healthcare costs each month.
2. Unity: Master Obi-Wan goes on to instruct that The Force "surrounds us, and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together." The health sharing force awakens as like-minded, normal citizens are united for the common purpose of bearing one another's burdens of medical costs. Out of need and unified purpose, a community is born.
3. Enhanced Ability: Liberty HealthShare differentiates itself from other approaches to healthcare as it centers around a supernatural empathy for others. Like the movie's heroes, health sharing members often feel an empathetic disturbance as a brother or sister suffers. This empathy is fundamental to our mission of caring for one another and is why we exist.
4. A Higher Power: George Lucas attempted to challenge his audience's preconceived beliefs about spirituality by his inclusion of The Force concept in his films. "The one thing I know about life and the nature of the human race is that the human race has always believed it's known everything. It's constructing some kind of context for the unknown." Revolutions happen when someone dares to stand against the tradition and find a better, previously unknown answer. This is what health sharing is all about, bringing its members out of the shackles of oppression from the dark, restrictive bonds of traditional healthcare to a solution that brings liberty to its members.
5. Opposition of the Dark Side: In Star Wars, a perversion of the pure Force, the Dark Side draws its domination from its focus on greed and stealing power from others. We have seen this for far too many years in traditional healthcare, as amoral and selfish organizations have robbed our country of its very humanity, forcing its evil empire upon us. Liberty HealthShare is a bold movement in our country to challenge that darkness and restore peace and light to healthcare.
Liberty HealthShare allows you to form an alliance with thousands of like-minded, health-conscious Americans and take control of healthcare costs. Join us! May the Health Sharing Force be with you!