Thanksgiving is not only about breaking bread with our loved ones and friends around our favorite holiday meals; it's also about creating meaningful connections.
Gathering with your family, provides an opportunity to reconnect with loved ones. These conversation starters are a great way to make the most of your time together.
Questions to ask this holiday season
1. What are you excited about right now?
2. What is your favorite holiday memory?
3. What do you appreciate about the person sitting next to you?
4. What special qualities do you see in the person sitting next to you?
5. Who is your hero, and how have they influenced you?
6. What unique talent do you have?
7. How do you want to make a difference in your neighborhood or community?
8. What has God been doing in your life lately?
9. What is your favorite scripture?
10. Who has helped your faith grow?